At Intelligent Hack, our mission is to help companies scale up and improve their performance. As the world moves towards a code-first digital revolution, we want to become a leading force promoting good programming practices, a healthy and inclusive developer culture and a fully distributed remote work force.
As scrum master, you will be helping our teams be efficient, effective and be the best versions of themselves. The kind of jobs we have been doing include:
- Creating, developing and delivering a payment/wallet web site that scales to 80 million users.
- Implementing a highly advanced marketing system to generate thousands of high quality, enriched leads per day for sales.
- Ensuring that the launch of new a sports scoring app just before tournaments can withstand hundreds of thousands of users.
At Intelligent Hack we do Scrum, but we are happy borrowing techniques from other methodologies. As a company dedicated to increasing developer knowledge, we’ll give you the resources and support you need to develop mastery in your craft.
Skills and Requirements
We expect to see:
- 5+ years experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, or Kanban as a scrum master or analogous role.
- Extensive experience leading with servant leadership and ability to perform line management duties.
- Track record of shipping high quality, well-tested code in a fast paced environment.
- Deep knowledge of agile management tools (e.g. Jira) and ability to customize as needed.
- Self-motivating, self-directing, and a great communicator (written and oral). You thrive in an environment that grants you a lot of autonomy to explore creative solutions.
- Excellent problem solving skills. You excel at analyzing and solving problems using technology.
- Working within UTC (Europe) to UTC+5:00 (Central Asia) time zones.
We like to see (but not required):
- Project management and waterfall working experience.
- Experience working remotely and/or working with teams that are distributed geographically.
- Experience working with high scale web applications with 6-figure monthly unique visitors or more.
What you’ll get in return:
- European-level salary.
- All you need to do your job.
- Team retreats in very nice places (when covid will permit).
- Work and learn in an environment full of friendly, highly passionate, highly skilled people.
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick.
We’re a fully remote, fully distributed, agile company. We do not discriminate based on gender, location, nationality, sexual orientation, disability or other protected class.
Please send all of the following: a cover letter, curriculum vitae or resume, github/stack overflow links, and anything else that shows your passion for coding to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply.